Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Rummage Sale

Wow, I can't believe it's been just over three weeks since my last blog post. I guess I have been a little busy. Yikes!

One thing that has been keeping me busy is I've been doing some deep dark cleaning. In my studio and slightly beyond. I feel like I just don't have any room for anything anymore. I am guessing some of you can relate.

So in my quest to clean I decided there are some things that I just don't need/want anymore. These are all things that I Just Had to Try Out. Does that happen to you? Some of these items are a few years old but I think they will still work well and hopefully give someone else a chance to Just Try Them Out. I know I am always curious about new art supplies.

So I decided to have a rummage sale. Here. On my Blog. Is that weird? Anyway, listed below are the items I would like to clear out with prices listed. I prefer Paypal as the form of payment. Buyer pays for shipping--either the cheapest route or Priority Mail. If you might be interested in anything, please email me @ info.terristegmiller@gmail.com. I would prefer you email rather than leave a comment about your interest.

I will respond to you on a first come, first serve basis. Thanks so much and I hope there is something here that you may want to play with.

Oh, and I keep forgetting to mention...I have several books for sale also and you can see what's available here:  http://stegart.blogspot.com/p/book-sale.html

Shiva Paintstik lot - $8
SOLD

Twinkling H2O watercolors - $12
SOLD

Speedball block printing ink - $12
SOLD

Tsukineko inks and markers (I cannot guarantee the life left in the markers) - $12
SOLD

Soy silk roving - $10
SOLD

Silk throwsters waste - $8
SOLD

Angelina and Fire Star fibers - $8
SOLD

Assortment of laces and trims - $15
SOLD

Assortment of hand painting cheescloth like fibers and papers - $8
SOLD

Dr. Ph. Martin Bombay inks - $15
SOLD

Thanks for looking! Tell your friends!